commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nitin Saxena01" <nitin_saxen...@infosys.com>
Subject Query
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:55:59 GMT

Hi,

We are migrating one of our projects from Websphere Application Server 5.1.1.4 to 6.1 which
would also be an upgrade on JVM 1.4 to JVM 1.5.
Our project uses the Apache common project jars listed below with their versions.
I was unable to find the relevant information on the website which emphasizes on any problems/pain
points that these versions of jars would cause if migrated from JDK 1.4 to 1.5.

Common-beanutils.jar	 1.6
Common-collections.jar	 2.1
Common-digester.jar	 1.5
Common-fileupload.jar	 1.0
Common-lang.jar	 1.0
Common-logging.jar	 1.0.3
Common-validator.jar	 1.0.2
Struts.jar	 1.1
Xerces1_4_3.jar	 1.4.3
Junit3_7.jar	 3.7
Jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar	 1.2

Please advice at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and Rgds,
Nitin

e-mail system.