commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [nightly build] io id failed.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:28:29 GMT
On 8/16/06, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> psteitz@apache.org wrote:
>
> > Failed build logs:
> > http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/20060816/id.log
>
> this log was interesting, since it is a complete different test case that
> failed as expected. Can you elaborate a bit more about the environment? Is
> it a VM?

Hi Jorg,

Sorry for the latency.  I have been out of pocket this week.  In
answer to your question, I don't know, I just work here ;-)

Seriously, I think vmbuild.apache.org is a vmware box and the
nightlies are running in a Ubuntu Linux image.  Here is what I get
from uname:
Linux vmbuild 2.6.15-23-server #1 SMP Tue May 23 15:10:35 UTC 2006
i686 GNU/Linux

Phil