commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Confluence and Jira client libraries
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:38:34 GMT

On Aug 7, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> On 8/7/06, David Blevins <david.blevins@visi.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 4, 2006, at 10:18 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:
>>
>> > I'm quite interested in the project btw - am doing Ruby xmlrpc
>> at the
>> > moment to JIRA so already in the domain. Would be cool to use
>> Swizzle
>> > to build the Commons Triage pages I've been scraping.
>> >

>> I don't know what Commons Triage is, do you have a link to these
>> pages?
>
> http://www.featheredblogs.org/commons/triage.html
>
> JIRA filters don't work well across many projects (you lose too many
> options), so this is just a list of the unversioned issues from
> Commons projects that have been cleaned up.
>
> Idea being that you can look at that page (or an email that'll get
> sent to the list) to see what issues need to be looked at.

Well, you can get issues either via the xmlrpc or rss features of
Jira.   From there, you're one Velocity template away.

Try this:

$ wget http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/swizzle/swizzle-
jirareport/1.0/swizzle-jirareport-1.0-nodep.jar
$ java -jar swizzle-jirareport-1.0-nodep.jar http://svn.codehaus.org/
swizzle/tags/swizzle-jirareport-1.0/src/test/resources/jirarss.vm

-David