commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA Component Versions
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:30:30 GMT
Rory Winston wrote:
> Hi guysAnyone got any idea how to add a new version to a JIRA component
> (so I can assign issues against it in the roadmap)?
>
> Cheers

On the project start page in JIRA, i.e.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NET
there should be a link "Administer Project" below the "Create a new
issue in project nn" link.

If you don't see the link you don't have enough rights in JIRA - ask a
JIRA admin if you need more rights. To find out what rights you
currently have click the "Profile" link in the top right corner. Your
rights are listed in the left column under "Groups".

Once you get to the admin page just click on "Manage versions".

--
Dennis Lundberg