commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [logging] pom for commons-logging-api and building/testing JCL with Maven 1
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:19:43 GMT
Hi Simon

I think this is a Maven 1 vs Maven 2 issue. As long as we deploy our
artifacts (jars) to the Maven 1 repo, which we will do until we switch
to Maven 2 as a build system, we need to also supply Maven 1 poms for
them. The reason I created this pom was that the deployed
commons-logging-api.jar does not have an accompanying pom. Adding this
pom to the repo means that other products can set up commons-logging-api
as a dependency.

--
Dennis Lundberg