commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [nightly build] m2 support - a little help, pls
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:22:39 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Feel free to use [csv] as a test case if you want. I'm ready to delete
> the maven-1 stuff and be fully on maven-2; I just deployed the site
> from maven-2 and it looks good.

It does look a little different from current commons proper styling
though, eg. [lang].

Note the larger bar below the header, and the lack of underlines in the
left navigation.

We may choose to change the style at this point, however we shouldn't
loose the ability to add ApacheCon images easily, currently achieved via
  a linked remote css file.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/MavenWebsiteStucture
(there may be a better way than this in M2)

Stephen