commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject [logging] pom for commons-logging-api and building/testing JCL with Maven 1
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:37:59 GMT
Hi all

I've checked in a pom for commons-logging-api that is meant to be
deployed to the Maven repository. Before I deploy it I would like for it
to be reviewed. The reason for this file can be found in the archives [1].

Sorry it took so long, but I set the goal a little higher than just
removing the dependencies. My aim was to get the thing to actually build
and test commons-logging-api. After several different tries at this, I
found that there was a bug in maven-test-plugin that prevents it. I have
fixed the bug maven-test-plugin, but it has not been released yet. So
for now we will have to make do with just a stripped down project.xml. I
will revisit this when a new version of the maven-test-plugin has been

Dennis Lundberg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message