commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kris Nuttycombe <Kris.Nuttyco...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: [convert] Project restart ?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:34:23 GMT
I guess when I think about data conversion, I think of it in terms of
converting between Java object types, so I think our goals may mesh well
and I just didnt' express myself very clearly. For example, if convert
gets back up and running there are a number of things that I'll want to
drop in to my projects instead of my home-grown equivalents,
particularly for conversion to and from the various java.sql.* types.

As a start, what do people think about moving the project to Maven 2?
I'd be happy to put together a pom.xml file.

Kris