commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Kris Nuttycombe as committer?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 06:29:36 GMT
On 8/9/06, Kris Nuttycombe <Kris.Nuttycombe@noaa.gov> wrote:
> Thank you all for this honor! I'm really excited to be a part of this
> community.

:)

> Now, can someone please hold my hand while I make my first tentative
> steps as a committer, i.e., let me know what needs to be done to get set up?

Yep, will do. First off, we need to get you to fax in an ICLA:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
or
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

The details are all in the new committer guide; the first step of
which is to send in the ICLA mentioned above; here's the guide:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Once we see the icla has been recorded, we'll send an email asking for
the unix account to be created.

Congrats :)

Hen