commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence and Jira client libraries
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:06:22 GMT

> On Aug 4, 2006, at 10:18 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:
>
> > I'm quite interested in the project btw - am doing Ruby xmlrpc at the
> > moment to JIRA so already in the domain. Would be cool to use Swizzle
> > to build the Commons Triage pages I've been scraping.
> >

> I don't know what Commons Triage is, do you have a link to these pages?

http://www.featheredblogs.org/commons/triage.html

JIRA filters don't work well across many projects (you lose too many
options), so this is just a list of the unversioned issues from
Commons projects that have been cleaned up.

Idea being that you can look at that page (or an email that'll get
sent to the list) to see what issues need to be looked at.

Hen

Hen