commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:15:38 GMT
The only one that jumps to mind is that if you're using the 'enum'
package in Lang, you'll want to move to the 'enums' package (which
will mean moving to Lang 2.1).

I recently attempted to build all of Commons under Java 6.0, and I
don't recall any big problems, just a handful of little things. As far
as I know things happily build under 1.4 and 1.5 with no complaints.

Hen

On 8/7/06, Nitin Saxena01 <nitin_saxena01@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are migrating one of our projects from Websphere Application Server 5.1.1.4 to 6.1
which would also be an upgrade on JVM 1.4 to JVM 1.5.
> Our project uses the Apache common project jars listed below with their versions.
> I was unable to find the relevant information on the website which emphasizes on any
problems/pain points that these versions of jars would cause if migrated from JDK 1.4 to 1.5.

> Common-beanutils.jar     1.6
> Common-collections.jar   2.1
> Common-digester.jar      1.5
> Common-fileupload.jar    1.0
> Common-lang.jar  1.0
> Common-logging.jar       1.0.3
> Common-validator.jar     1.0.2
> Struts.jar       1.1
> Xerces1_4_3.jar  1.4.3
> Junit3_7.jar     3.7
> Jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar   1.2
>
> Please advice at your earliest convenience.
>
> Thanks and Rgds,
> Nitin

> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.