commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all][maven 2 configuration]
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:52:53 GMT
It's a valid point. Unfortunately, build profiles can't be used for
the distributionManagement section at the moment.

I believe the solution to this really needs to be server side
controls on the repository which we are definitely working on. I'm
not sure what we can do on the client side other than education at
the moment.

- Brett