commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML/BusinessCases" by NestorUrquiza
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:43:33 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NestorUrquiza:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/BusinessCases

calls they are instructed to make.
  3)CONTROLLER: Operation guys/scripters instructed by Business guys about what is the new
business rule, the new constraints. They will use just a scripting language like JEXL or even
in the future ECMA scripts from the <script> tag already proposed by w3c for the SCXML
implementation.

- About this I posted something related in my blog[1]
- after I found a link[2] in one of your recently posts
- about some interesting efforts from w3c. Any
- comments/critics are welcome of course!,
-
- Thanks,
- Nestor
-