commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory Winston" <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [Re:] connect to ftp server via proxy..
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:39:32 GMT
Jose

Indeed it has been a while since a release of Commons:Net. I think all existing committers
have been fully maxed out on other priorities at the moment. However, the good news is that
once I return from my vacation (in 2 weeks or so) I will have some time, during which I fully
intend to push out a new release, which will include, amoung other things, your FTPS patches.
I will be in touch with you around that time. Sorry about the delay in replying to your earlier
email, by the way!

Best regards
Rory