commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory Winston" <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: connect to ftp server via proxy..
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:48:22 GMT
Hi Alex

The FTPClient library isn't capable of FTP transactions thru a proxy at present (unless there
is some external trickery that I'm not aware of that would facilitate this). This wouldn't
require a huge amount of extra effort - I've looked at how Sun have implemented it for their
internal JDK FTP client, but unfortunately it's not something that's there now.

Rory