commons-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Philip <goodnewsfor...@yahoo.com>
Subject [commons-net ftp] help! can I avoid oro.jar? (MalformedPatternException)
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:24:54 GMT
Hello,
I am getting this error during a call to
FTPFile[] f = FTPClient.listFiles();
Using commons-net-1.4.1
I googled and read that the oro.jar is missing.
However my application is sensitive to download times
and I dont wish to add the oro.jar if possible - I am
not using regex here.
Is there any way out?
thanks,
Anil

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
	at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.createUnixFTPEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:169)
	at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.createFileEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:94)
	at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:2358)
	at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2141)
	at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2188)