commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <>
Subject Re: [convert] Project restart ?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 21:00:11 GMT
--- Stephen Colebourne <>
> IMHO, anything else leads into much more difficult
> design choices, and
> leads beyond the range of commons. For example, I
> know that there is at
> least one sf project doing Object to Object
> conversions already (but I
> can't find a reference).
> Can we KISS?
> Stephen

Stephen, I believe you were referring to either of
this two projects:

Both claim to be based on commons-beanutils and commons-convert.

Ing. Andres Almiray Jaramillo
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Do You Yahoo!?
La mejor conexión a Internet y <b >2GB</b> extra a tu correo por $100 al mes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message