commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] 2.2?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:53:16 GMT
FWIW, here are some test results for test.time I have:

Compiled with Sun Java 1.4.2_12:

- test.time has 1 failure with Sun Java 1.3.1_15
- test.time passes with Sun Java 1.4.2_12
- test.time passes with Sun Java 1.5.0_08

Doing the same above with the code compiled with Sun Java 1.3.1_15 yield
the same results. This is all on Windows XP SP2 and Ant 1.6.5.

Gary