commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [build] nightly build support for maven2?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 00:38:42 GMT
Hi,

Currently the nightly build stuff supports either ant or maven1.x.

I've just got logging building/testing successfully with maven2 (though
building the dist bundles is still to do). Is there any chance someone
could update the nightly build stuff to support maven2 as well? It would
be a lot quicker/safer for someone already familiar with these scripts
to add this than me..

Currently, logging is listed in the maven1.x list, but that only builds
the site for logging, not the code so logging needs to move to either
the ant list or a maven2 list...

BTW, maven2 is a mile better than maven1. I'm planning on creating a
maven2 buildfile for Digester soon, and maybe a few others.

Cheers,

Simon