commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Attributes] Leaving project
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:30:05 GMT
> On 7/9/06, Leo Sutic <leo.sutic@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Bugfixes and a move to qdox instead of xjavadoc to parse source files.
>
> Why the qdox move? (just in case I have to write the release notes :) ).

I ran into some parsing errors with xjavadoc. In particular this one
did it for me: xjavadoc has a nasty habit of introducing '='
characters in the parse result. So if you feed it '@@Name ( "xyz" )'
it tells you that it has read '@@Name (="xyz" )'.

> > So, 2.2 and then move it to dormant, or?
>
> Pretty much, though not the same dormant as the dead sandbox stuff.
>
> Do you plan to hang around in Commons, or is Attributes the only one
> you really had much interest in?

Well, it boils down to a matter of time. As it is, I cant even keep up
with "my own" project (attributes), so heling out with any other
project is just out of the question.

/LS