commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Confluence and Jira client libraries
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:36:47 GMT
I made a couple libraries for manipulating Confluence and Jira via
their XML-RPC front-ends.  Currently, I have them sitting here:

http://svn.codehaus.org/swizzle/trunk/swizzle-confluence/
http://svn.codehaus.org/swizzle/trunk/swizzle-jira/

Examples:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SWIZZLE/Swizzle+Confluence
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SWIZZLE/Swizzle+Jira

I created these libraries by generating them with perl based on the
XML-RPC defs for the respective xml-rpc services.  I'm thinking here
might be a better home than my little project at Codehaus simply
because at commons there'd be like 100+ people who'd have access to
improve the library as opposed to just me.

So anyway, is this something people would like?

-David