commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RE: RE: [JCI] RE: JCI, JDT and Tomcat/JBoss
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:53:08 GMT
Sorry for the late reply...

> The maven dependency I found is
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
>       <artifactId>jasper-compiler-jdt</artifactId>
>       <version>5.5.12</version>
>     </dependency>

Uh ...looks like a self-assembled version. Not nice. I would give it
go with jardiff and see how much it differs from the original jar.

> Don't ask me how I found it, I just made a search using the maven
> eclipse plugin, except that, I'm not too maven fluent.

At least you found it :)

> The mock + abstract test classes sounds very good to me.

Yeah ...but the abstract test classes are just a bit of pain with the
current project structure.

> I just started writing some compiler specific tests but I did not notice
> that the main directory has tests in the "test" directory.
> Is there any way to import these tests into Eclipse?

You mean the test module? Sure ...what's your problem exactly?

cheers
--
Torsten