commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Snapshot timestamped version has disappeared from the m1 snapshot repo!
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 03:11:57 GMT
Sorry, I have been on the road and pegged this week.  I thought about
rigging a symlink to the latest dated snap named -SNAPSHOT.  I could
do this if people would prefer.  I could also modify the script to
just overwrite the snap each night - but I thought the consensus was
we wanted dated snaps.

I will add the -SNAPSHOT symlinks this weekend if there are no
objections or better ideas.  Of course, anyone else is welcome to make
the change to the script in svn.

Phil