commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] build failing
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:47:23 GMT
> (Okay, so it has maven.test.failure.ignore=true already....question
> being why it's not passing its tests then?)

> > Any idea why VFS isn't building (passing its tests) at the moment?
> >
> > Is it solveable?
> >
> > Task for the nightly scripts - email when something fails :)

I thought about that, but a) I don't want us to get too comfortable
with this setup (would rather see us to get moving to m2 and channel
energy into Continuum) and b) I detest CI spam (personal preference).
That's why I made the logs available here
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/
which is really what you want to look at when something fails.

Looks to me like VFS is still set up to run under Ant.

Phil