commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tyler Ward" <ward.ty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] SingularValueDecomposition
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 04:28:56 GMT
OK, thanks.

One wrinkle that I didn't anticipate is that the legal department at work
didn't give me the automatic yes that I expected. I did develop this in my
own time over a couple of weekends, and it's not in any way related to them,
but if legal is of the mentality that everything gets rejected
automatically, then their veto will prevent me from sending in the code.

As soon as I get the goahead from them, I'll follow the links you gave and
submit the code.

Thanks,

Tyler