commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [transaction] Commons Transaction 1.2 rc2 ready for inspection
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:57:16 GMT
The md5 contents differ from the standard (last bit missing). See io for
a bit of ant to get the format correct as follows:

e7b637f3276461854ed073c5b276889e *commons-io-1.2.zip

The built jar file doesn't contain the additional commons specific
manifest items to indicate the JDK its built on. See the release
instructions.

Also, make sure that you build with JDK1.3 if you're targetting 1.3.

Stephen