commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Broken links in tag reference
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:48:22 GMT
Dion Gillard wrote:
> The idea with the tag reference was to have a one stop place for all
> the documentation.
I thought this was what libs/index.html does.
It's generated before xdoc:transform
> If we can do that with links and by improving the individual taglib
> documentation, I'm all for it.
So the correct way for working would be to enrich libs/index.html with a
link to examples... right? Anything else than unit-tests ??
> The problem with the current taglib documentation is that
> a) it's autogenerated off inadequate source markup
What's that wrong ?? If the javadoc comments are inadequate, we need to
make them correct, I think the jellydoc takes precedence of javadoc... or ?
> b) It doesn't provide examples and usage info.
how would you document examples except with unit-tests ??

paul