commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Broken links in tag reference
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:44:31 GMT
It isn't easy as that, building the site does take a huge time because
of the very many tag-libs.... depending on the maven version this may
even turn out to impossible.

This tag-reference page makes double usage with:
    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/index.html
whose links are all correct... why keep it ?

Rebuilding the site would probably fix it if replacing
tag-reference/x.html with libs/x/tags.html
but do we really need that ??

paul