commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [modeler] Cutting a release for Commons Modeler
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:07:23 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Team,
>
> I'd like to help cut a release of 1.2 of Commons-Modeler as requested
> by the Geronimo team [1]. Here's some of the prep work that went into
> updating the maven dist target [2].
>
> An RC1 is available for review at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler/
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>
> [1]
> http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg80641.html
> [2]
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200607.mbox/%3c20060713220621.E74961A981A@eris.apache.org%3e

I've built the site locally and clicked through it. I found a couple of
small things that should be changed. They are site only changes. Should
I commit them?

Another thing that needs to be done is to add the 1.2 release in
xdocs/downloads.xml, but that should wait until just before the release
so we get the correct release date.

Also I ran into trouble when running "maven dist" with
maven-tasklist-plugin version 2.4 installed. Downgrading to version 2.3
solved it. I will investigate this further.

--
Dennis Lundberg