commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r420694 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/dbcp/trunk: ./ xdocs/ xdocs/style/
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 05:07:43 GMT
I just tried the links in the original email (the full ones - not the
ones that were removed which just ended with IssueNavigator.jspa), and
got the correct results for DBCP each time.

ie:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310469&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&status=1&status=4

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/