commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r420694 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/dbcp/trunk: ./ xdocs/ xdocs/style/
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 04:56:52 GMT
On 11/07/2006 2:53 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Unfortunately, these kinds of links don't work.  I think the pid
> identifies a session, so gets stomped and ends up giving the right
> view, but to another project. The one below just landed me in Yoko...
>
> Apologies if you copied this from [math], where one of the links
> remains broken (and should be removed and replaced by text telling the
> user to search for the project - yuk).  It would be great if we could
> find a way to make these links work correctly.

While JIRA does have an unnatural obsession with using the session to
store stuff, you can definitely do this. You may just have the incorrect
pid - but otherwise it looks ok.

I generally use the "XML" (ie, RSS) link on the filter I want to
construct the correct URL (and just remove view=rss and decorator=none).

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/