commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject Re: [attributes] Planning a release
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:15:09 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> On 7/9/06, Leo Sutic <> wrote:
>> Getting 2.2 out would be a nice endcap, and if you could just get the
>> thing out in accordance with specs, that would be absolutely
>> fantastic. I'll stick around to get 2.2 out if $SOMEONE_ELSE (you) do
>> the release manager stuff.
> Which build system is the most used with attributes, Ant or Maven?
> Are we releasing the Plugin as well as the two jars? Currently the build is
> maven install-snapshot
> maven install-plugin
> because the plugin depends on the snapshot 2.2 versions. Should the
> plugin update to 2.2 dependencies?

I've been going over the site documentation.

This has been done so far:

- Removed the dependency on commons-build
- Synced the look and feel with the other components
- Added project info and project reports

Left to do:

- Decide whether or not to change the groupId. Things needs to be
committed either way. I'll do it once we have decided how. See also
- Update all version references from 2.1 to 2.2. I'm working on that.
- All download references to the plugin go to Can't we publish the plugin along
with the other jars?

Dennis Lundberg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: