commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Nightlies are back...mostly
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:22:56 GMT
On 7/07/2006 4:09 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Sorry, I missed Brett's stated preference for dated jars, which I
> actually share.  Is this possible using maven 1 somehow?  I vaguely
> remember doing this long ago and m1 being smart enough to grab the
> latest jar when dated snaps were deployed.  We could set up a cron to
> clean up the repo, like we do the nightlies.

It certainly could deploy it through jar:deploy (previously
jar:deploy-snapshot was required).

I don't think Maven 1.x ever got smart enough to grab this automatically
(but I may be misremembering).

This isn't necessarily such a bad thing, allowing folks to always pick
the version they want.

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/