commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [attributes] Planning a release
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 05:12:52 GMT
On 7/9/06, Leo Sutic <leo.sutic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Getting 2.2 out would be a nice endcap, and if you could just get the
> thing out in accordance with specs, that would be absolutely
> fantastic. I'll stick around to get 2.2 out if $SOMEONE_ELSE (you) do
> the release manager stuff.

Which build system is the most used with attributes, Ant or Maven?

Are we releasing the Plugin as well as the two jars? Currently the build is

maven install-snapshot
maven install-plugin

because the plugin depends on the snapshot 2.2 versions. Should the
plugin update to 2.2 dependencies?

The ant dist creates the 3 zips. Do you then zip that up as the
release, and zip up a source tree as the source release?

Hen