commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira usage
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:46:10 GMT
Just wanted to mention how I've been doing things in Jira for LANG.

My aim is to make it so every issue in a project has a version set for
it. For Sandbox, read component instead of version - less need to
manage things there.

I then have a filter that notifies me (could be commons-dev instead)
with a list of unversioned issues for projects that have been setup in
such a way. That way I'm encouraged to triage decisions on new issues,
but not to have to go and do the work immediately.

I think it's a good model; anyone doing similar? My aim is to expand
that to CLI, DBUTILS and IO next, though looks like Stephen's doing
similar things in IO.

Hen