commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] split of vfs
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:56:30 GMT
In M1 there's no transitive dependencies, thus your users will have to
define each dependency one by one.
But to improve the conversion between m1 and m2 poms for the repository, if
you deploy VFS with m1 you can add the following setting :
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/using/bestpractices.html#Getting_ready_for_Maven_2
Arnaud