commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all][scxml] Coberta dependency
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:49:14 GMT
> In order for the nightlies to work and to avoid people having to
> manually install the plugin, we should add the coberta dependency
> explicity in the poms for the components that use this plugin.  Any
> objections to my fixing this for [scml] and others that use the report
> but don't declare the dependency?

<snip/>

Please, and sorry for the trouble (I don't like the default m1
dependencies page, partly why I hadn't added some site dependencies --
but I don't think I will be doing anything about it anytime soon).

Should the comment indicate that it is part of the "site" goal?

Many thanks for your help in reviving the nightlies.

-Rahul