commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Vitaliy S" <runa...@gmail.com>
Subject I wrote several methods for IOCommons FileUtil. How can I donate it to IOCommons?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:13:53 GMT
Hello

I wrote several methods that I'd like to donate to IOCommons FileUtil class

/** converts file (or directory) to byte array using jar algorithm */
byte[] toJarBytesArray(File file) throws IOException

/** converts file (or directory) to byte array using zip  algorithm */
byte[] toZipBytesArray(File file) throws IOException

/*lists all files in folder and it's subfolders */
File[] listRecursive(File file)

also I can provide ArrayCommons class (don't know to what commons
project it should be addressed,probably it fits collections)
This class provides mean to inseart, delete, find, etc elements in array.

Regards,
Vitaliy S