commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Vitaliy S" <>
Subject I wrote several methods for IOCommons FileUtil. How can I donate it to IOCommons?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:13:53 GMT

I wrote several methods that I'd like to donate to IOCommons FileUtil class

/** converts file (or directory) to byte array using jar algorithm */
byte[] toJarBytesArray(File file) throws IOException

/** converts file (or directory) to byte array using zip  algorithm */
byte[] toZipBytesArray(File file) throws IOException

/*lists all files in folder and it's subfolders */
File[] listRecursive(File file)

also I can provide ArrayCommons class (don't know to what commons
project it should be addressed,probably it fits collections)
This class provides mean to inseart, delete, find, etc elements in array.

Vitaliy S

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message