commons-dev mailing list archives

From <James.R...@ga.gov.au>
Subject RE: [FILEUPLOAD] RfC: Proposed API changes for streaming
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:50:11 GMT
Hi Jochen,

As I understand it, by the time you call getInputStream(), the user's POST
request is already entirely in the server's memory space, or it has been
written to disk. This data isn't consumed when you read() it, so why can't
you get another InputStream over it?

Forgive me if my understanding is not correct!

> Jochen

Regards,
James