commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs][all] nightly build changed?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:27:50 GMT
Making some progress here, thanks to patient assistance from Brett.
We have a Continuum instance set up on the vmbuild machine and I am in
process of setting the components previously set up for nightlies.  My
plan is to start by just having Continuum do the svn ups and execute
the Ant builds like the old nightlies.  I will add a little script to
change names and scp the results to people.apache.org.  Over time, as
and when things move to m2, the name munging won't be necessary and
(hopefully) we will find a good way to move the artifacts or Continuum
can just do that.  I know the struts people are looking into this.

Sound good?  If I don't hear any objections, I will plow ahead with
the plan above.  Shouldn't take too long.

Phil