commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [CLI] Where is the oac.cli package?
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:56:35 GMT
Hi all,

while investigating some of the Gump failures (checkstyle and Jelly) I
realized that the current trunk version doesn't include a
org.apache.commons.cli package anymore, only a cli2 package.  I guess
this is intentional and I'm sorry for not paying attention to it
earlier.

What is the recommended migration path for downstream projects?  Do
they (Jelly for example) know about it?

Is there a branch of commons CLI that still contains the "old" package
and that Gump can compile against?  Will there be any maintenance of
that branch or would building against it equivalent to building
against the latest released version for the foreseeable future?

Cheers

        Stefan