commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release commons-jelly-tags-interaction 1.1
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:35:38 GMT
The vote result is as follows:
 +1 Paul
 +0 Rahul
 +1 Dion
 +1 Stephen
Result: +1

I tried to follow the procedure in order to see the impact of a binary
and source releases and have to say that I feat it'll move lots of
stuffs around. In particular, how would the mirrorred download look like
with several flavours of dists (both binary and sources) ? I have given
it up for now. I find it ok to have a single binary and source
distribution of the whole jelly project (yes, I know, it should be
released more often!).
We may consider the maven sources plugin at some point...

I am now setting things up for a proper signing and hashing then will
achieve the jar-oriented tasks of the release guide. And send an
announcement here and on commons-users.

paul