commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs][all] nightly build changed?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 05:49:27 GMT
Hi Phil,
> Hmmm...looks like we need a plan and a volunteer.   I have a little
> time this week.
thanks Phil, it would be great if you can find some time. Especially for
VFS it is important to have the nightly build, as we have no release to
download.

If you didn't manage to start with this, I'll try to jump in here, but
this might not happen bevor July as I am at the ApacheCon EU.
If have no skills with continuum, but at least strong unix and java
skills ;-)
Hmmmm, maybe some spare time during the ApacheCon ... given I have a
wlan I can help out then too.

> For
> commons, I think we should try to set it up so any committer can work
> on the nightlies.  I hope this is possible.
This would be great.

Ciao,
Mario