commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject [vote] Release commons-jelly-tags-interaction 1.1
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:24:01 GMT
I hereby request to vote about the release of the jelly subproject
"interaction tag library".
The details of the release plan are below.
I would like to please request a vote for 36 hours, ie. till Wednesday
14:00 GMT.
+1 [ ] yes, let's do it
 0 [ ] let it happen... but I can't really check
-1 [ ] don't do it because...

thank you in advance.

paul