commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject Re: [Modeler] Resync and Release for commons-modeler
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 09:19:02 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Bill, Yoav, Dennis,
> Could you please help with [1] and the resync with Tomcat's version of
> modeler? Once that is done, rbb and/or i can start a VOTE thread for a
> release that we need for Geronimo.
> Thanks,
> dims
> [1]

Like I said in that JIRA-issue, and the thread on general [2], it all
depends on what minimum Java version we want for modeler. If we are OK
with 1.3 I can go ahead and fix [1].

But, since I am not a modeler user myself, I really cannot say which
Java version is OK to use. That should be up to the current users of
modeler, which seems to be Geronimo and Tomcat.

Dennis Lundberg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message