commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Modeler] Resync and Release for commons-modeler
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 09:19:02 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Bill, Yoav, Dennis,
> Could you please help with [1] and the resync with Tomcat's version of
> modeler? Once that is done, rbb and/or i can start a VOTE thread for a
> release that we need for Geronimo.
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>
> [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODELER-3

Like I said in that JIRA-issue, and the thread on general [2], it all
depends on what minimum Java version we want for modeler. If we are OK
with 1.3 I can go ahead and fix [1].

But, since I am not a modeler user myself, I really cannot say which
Java version is OK to use. That should be up to the current users of
modeler, which seems to be Geronimo and Tomcat.

[2]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-general/200605.mbox/%3c9A23736F-07D4-4769-9C2E-A809DFFC12D0@apache.org%3e

--
Dennis Lundberg