commons-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] [vote] Release commons-jelly-tags-interaction 1.1
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:20:32 GMT
Paul,

We do indeed need another release of jelly-core as well (one way or the
other, see below), but I thought that interaction-tag could be done
independently. It would allow me to cut a release of the
maven-console-plugin, which is otherwise ready and only waiting for this
dependency.

Jelly core will be a bit tricky, as JELLY-230 is a complete blocker for
me. What I wanted to try is to build a version of the core from before
the changes that caused JELLY-230. If this works, then I was planning
(with your permission) to get such a custom version on ibiblio so we can
use it in m1.1. Or do you see another way how we could work around that
problem in maven?

Cheers,
-Lukas

PS.: +1 for the vote :)