commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] [vote] Release commons-jelly-tags-interaction 1.1
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:51:51 GMT
Well,
Lukas who requested this indicated that anyways he wanted some other
releases (including the core).
There was one request to get a packed version to chew at before
voting... which I did not have the time to do. Votes were, otherwise,
positive.

So, it's not done yet and I'll need till middle of next week at least
for this.
How does it sound ?

paul

PS: I would prefer, if possible, to update the dom4j dependency (see
other question).