commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [site] FAQ css issue
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 06:48:45 GMT

> It looks like something weird has happened to the FAQ plugin. The item
> titles are now showing up as (inoperative) links instead of bold text. Very
> strange, but I doubt it's anything you've done. ;-)

The jakarta-maven.css file has a couple of bits of css that cause the
<a name="..."> to be underlined and on hover to have a red background.
However removing those bits still leave it with a blue background
part, so there's another piece of css in a file other than that one to
deal with.

Need to fix the FAQ plugin to output different html, doing <a
name="aaa">la</a> seems like it isn't going to work with css well.
on
the anchor can be used to turn the features back off again.

Hen