commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FileUpload 1.1.1-RC1
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:16:26 GMT
> On 6/2/06, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> > maven.changelog.date=2005-12-24
> >
> > That way you can put the proper release date back into the changes file.
>
> Much better. I'll do so and replace the docs with a new docs directory.

Have done this. So the process is:

svn co
edit build.properties to contain the 2nd to last date instead of lastRelease
cut release

There are other things you have to do in there too (commit a change to
the doap file, put the final date in the site and changes) so it's not
as if it's the only thing.

Does this new changelog look okay? If so I'll start the vote on RC1
again as we've had a lot of noise on this thread.

Hen