commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FileUpload 1.1.1-RC1
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:22:29 GMT
> In version 1.9 of the changelog-plugin a new option was added that might
> solve this problem. Add these lines to the project.properties file:
>
> maven.changelog.date=lastRelease
> maven.changelog.type=date
>
> The plugin looks in the changes.xml file to find the previous release.
> Fileupload has such a file so that's good. I tried this on fileupload
> and the plugin choked because of an unparseable date "2006-05-??", which
> is the date set for the 1.1.1 release. So I changed that date to "In
> SVN" and ran maven site again and the plugin correctly picked up
> "2005-12-24" from the 1.1 release.

This does work, though it means the changes report has In SVN in and
not the date. Still, I can generate this to get that page and put it
in later on the main build.

Any objections to that?

I've uploaded the new page to the rc1 site:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/fileupload/docs/changelog-report.html

Does that resolve the problem satisfactorily?

Hen